Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote on this blog BUT I'm determined to start it up again! I had the pleasure of dining at two of my personal favorites in Cannonborough-Elliotborough this week. The first was Fuel on Tuesday. And yes, I'm still ordering the Bison BBQ burger with sweet potato fries on the side. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I've ever ordered anything else there! And then tonight, we went to D'Allesandro's. BEST PIZZA IN CHARLESTON. PERIOD. NO EXCEPTIONS. (And sorry to Nick & Ben for breaking the glass on your poster. My son got a hold of it and pushed it off the ledge. Amazingly, he didn't cut himself when the glass fell and he actually held the glass momentarily from falling on his baby brother. Crazy. No lawsuits promise!) Anyways, I am really excited about restarting this blog and keeping an eye on the restaurant scene in Charleston, SC from VERY NORTH OF BROAD!

No comments: